At HB Athlete Mindset, we believe that no one player fits the same mold.
As such we offer an individualized player-centered learning approach when it comes to reaching peak performance both on and off the field.
Servicing Sydney, Melbourne and Worldwide.
1. We discuss on the phone the issues the athlete may be having in their mindset game/physical game.
2. Once confirmed and session times organised, all athlete’s will be given the option to compile an Athletes Mental aptitude Assessment (AMAP) if needed to help identify specific mental game challenges.
3. Where necessary further information will be requested to ensure we have a comprehensive view of the client’s needs
4. Following this a custom mental game plan is developed for the athlete
5. A standard game plan comprises of a 5 or 10 session package (in consecutive weeks or twice per week if needed) (40min sessions) with additional tasks given to practice alongside (1:1 sessions are conducted via Zoom, or if preferred Google Meet or via phone call or FaceTime)
6. Further support is offered via unlimited email access to HB Athlete Mindset to answer any immediate questions
Some of the areas we are likely to cover together:
Developing and increasing self-worth and self esteem
Addressing anxiety and fear
Specific technical game issues
Clearing mental blocks
Targeting game weaknesses
Developing a strong growth mindset
What people are saying about HB Athlete Mindset - Individual Athletes
Hannah is a passionate and educated coach who has worked with me to improve my mental game to a new level. Her experience as an elite athlete is an inspiration to players like myself and her commitment to supplying high-performance coaching coupled with quality sports psychology is unparalleled. I go into each game trusting my abilities I've worked so hard to earn and enjoy being in the moment during high pressure competition.
Hannah has been working with my daughter now for over 12 months, focusing on mindset and performance. Some areas they have been working on include: finding the right zone and intensity for her performance, understanding a growth mindset and developing strategies for specific mental game planning each week. Hannah is approachable and easy to converse with, but she also challenges and makes my daughter accountable for her actions. Hannah's experience as a top athlete was important for us to work with her, as she can easily relate to some of the challenges that my daughter faces in wanting to take her game to another level.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK contact us now.